Friday, May 21, 2010

Relationships and Money

I once stumbled upon a joke and it went like this; 'a lady was asked what made her marry her husband-money or love. She replied it was love. When asked what she loved most about her husband, she said she loves the way he makes money'.
Maybe the joke goes more than just a mere laugh, but the question comes into play; should money be a factor in relationships? My late dad once told me that money plays a vital role in every relationship, but money should never be allowed to be the domineering factor in a relationship. Sounds confusing, but looking at it from a technical point of view, money does have a lot to play in relationships; at least the recharge cards we buy to call our loved ones, the simple dates we go on, the little gifts we buy.......and so on. I really don't know if anyone shares this same view with me, but whatever your views are, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment